A recent study by the World Engineering Partnership for Sustainable Development for the United Nations and the World Bank documents our long held vision that only value-added technologies will be acceptable in all situations where extensive government subsidies are not available.
What does WEPSD stand for?
WEPSD stands for World Engineering Partnership for Sustainable Development (est. 1992)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Windows Embedded Partner Program
- World Electric Power Plants Database (global electric power inventory)
- Wholesale Electricity Price Review (California Energy Commission)
- Women Executives in Public Relations
- Write Error Page Range
- Work and Economic Policy Research Unit (Australia)
- Weapons Officer
- West End Primary School (UK)
- Wind Erosion Prediction System
- World Energy Projection System (US Department of Energy)
- Western Electronic Product Stewardship Initiative
- Wagner Enneagram Personality Style Scales
- Weapons Station (Naval)
- We're Essential Parents Too
- Weapons and Tactics Analysis Center
- World Ecological Parties Youth (web forum)
- World Economic Processing Zones Association (Evergreen, CO)
- World Export Processing Zones Association
- War Event Questionnaire (psychiatry)
- Wholesale Electric Quadrant (North American Energy Standards Board)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is on the board of directors of the World Engineering Partnership for Sustainable Development and has been the recipient of numerous professional awards.
He is active with the World Engineering Partnership for Sustainable Development, which was founded to help shape the agenda of engineers worldwide, particularly with regard to the role of technology in environmental and resource management to achieve sustainable economic development -- leading the university's efforts to create the Center for Sustainable Technology.