Ten years ago, the international Institute for Applied Systems Analysis In Vienna directed the production of the World Energy Assessment, an excellent resource for nonexperts.
What does WEA stand for?
WEA stands for World Energy Assessment (UN Development Programme)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WEA
We have 111 other meanings of WEA in our Acronym Attic
- White Eagle Aviation SA (Poland)
- Wilderness Education Association
- Wind Energy Area (various locations)
- Wireless Emergency Alert (various organizations)
- Wisconsin Education Association
- Women Entrepreneurs' Association (various locations)
- Work Environment Act (Sweden)
- Workers' Education Association
- Workshop on Experimental Algorithms
- World Energy Alternatives, LLC
- World Evangelical Alliance
- West Essex Art Association (New Jersey)
- World Elder Abuse Awareness Day (International Network for the Prevention of Elder Abuse)
- Western European Association for Aviation Psychology
- Wisconsin Educational Approval Board (Madison, WI)
- Women Entrepreneurs Association of Bangladesh (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Westwood Environmental Action Committee
- Wildlife & Exotic Animal Club
- Winchester Engineering & Analytical Center (Winchester, MA)
- Wisconsin Education Association Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following the world energy assessment of the United Nations, the editors provide international agreements and declarations, as well as action plans and recommendations, and regional international energy agreements.
1) The World Energy Assessment is a joint publication of UNDP, the UN Department for Economic & Social Affairs and the World Energy Council Rural women and their families also pay a high economic price for keeping the fire burning.