The World Elephant Polo Association, which oversees the matches, helps raise funds for elephant charities and we are delighted to help.
What does WEPA stand for?
WEPA stands for World Elephant Polo Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WEPA
We have 15 other meanings of WEPA in our Acronym Attic
- Work Exchange Program (various organizations)
- Work Execution Plan (various organizations)
- Work Experience Program (workfare)
- Worker Education Program (various locations)
- Water Environmental Partnership in Asia
- Water Extract of Pilose Antler
- Western Economic Partnership Agreement (Canada)
- Willoughby Environmental Protection Association (Castlecrag, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- Wind Energy Purchase Agreement
- Wisconsin Environmental Policy Act of 1972
- West Philadelphia Alliance for Children (Philadelphia, PA)
- Wisconsin Electric Political Action Committee (Milwaukee, WI)
- Wageningen Evaluating Programmes for Analytical Laboratories (Wageningen University, Netherlands)
- Women in Engineering Programs & Advocates Network
- West End Presbyterian Church (Richmond, VA)
- Wisconsin Electric Power Company
- Weapon Control Systems Engineering
- Water Environment Protection Division (Canada)
- Weighted Early Packet Discard
- Westinghouse Engineered Products Department (Carlsbad, NM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Duke is also the captain of Scotland's elephant polo team, which won the 2004 and 2005 World Elephant Polo Association world championships.
However, it was a Scottish landowner and former Olympic toboganner, James Manclark, who co-founded the World Elephant Polo Association (WEPA) in 1982 and his team then won the inaugural event.