She added: "This is World Down Syndrome Day and we wanted to highlight this saga.
What does WDSD stand for?
WDSD stands for World Down Syndrome Day
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WDSD
We have 1 other meaning of WDSD in our Acronym Attic
- World Direct Selling Association
- World Directory Service Agency (Saint Paul, MN)
- Whitehorse District Search and Rescue Society (Whitehorse, Canada)
- WebSphere Development Studio Client (IBM programming tool)
- Wheelchair Dance Sport Committee
- well-differentiated squamous cell carcinoma
- Winston-Dillard School District (Winston, OR)
- Wisconsin Dells School District
- Wood Dale School District (Wood Dale, IL)
- World Design Science Decade (R. Buckminster Fuller)
- Wood Dale School District 7 (Wood Dale, IL)
- Walch, Dunning, Schatz, Elgersma (chemistry team)
- Weapons Delivery System Equipment Manual
- Washington Dental Service Foundation
- We Didn't Start the Fire (Billy Joel song)
- Workstation Data Save Facility (IBM)
- World Dance Sport Federation (est. 1957)
- Worldwide Disability Solutions Group (Apple Computer)
- Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment
- We Do Something Interesting
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yesterday was World Down Syndrome day and Harry, who lives in Skelmanthorpe, has the condition.
Muscat: Oman's Down Syndrome Parent Support Group is all set to observe World Down Syndrome Day on March 21.
The program was officially launched on World Down Syndrome Day, March 21, 2011, to bring attention to Down syndrome cognitive research, which holds great promise for improving memory, learning and communication for individuals of all ages with Down syndrome.
Not only does March 21 mark World Down Syndrome Day (WDSD), but it is Lamees Hussain's first day of work at THE One Al A'ali Theatre.
The signing ceremony coincided with World Down Syndrome Day celebrations.
Down Syndrome International has earmarked March 21 as World Down Syndrome Day, the date chosen to symbolise the triplication of the 21st chromosome, which causes the condition.
Tomorrow is to be marked as World Down Syndrome Day and two groups in Huddersfield have produced a short film to mark the event.