New Zealand's Rugby World Cup final triumph over France was watched by over 15 million people on the TF1 channel on Sunday morning -- a record television viewing figure for the year.
What does WCF stand for?
WCF stands for World Cup Final (sports)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WCF
We have 113 other meanings of WCF in our Acronym Attic
- World Cat Federation
- World Chambers Federation
- World Champion Federation
- World Championship Fishing
- World Chess Federation
- World Chicken Festival
- World Childhood Foundation
- World Citizen Foundation (various locations)
- World Cocoa Foundation
- World Craniofacial Foundation
- Wyoming Community Foundation (also seen as WYCF; Laramie, WY)
- Washington Cattle Feeders Association (Quincy, WA)
- West Central Forage Association (Canada)
- West Coast Football Association (Fresno, CA)
- Western Canada Fertilizer Association
- Wildlife Conservation Fund of America (Columbus, OH)
- Wisconsin County Forest Association
- West Central Florida Area Agency on Aging
- Warren County Fine Arts Council (Warrenton, MO)
- We Care for America Foundation, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
After a loss against Sweden and an intense match against Brazil in the quarter finals, the US team faced another upset since its last win for Women's World Cup Final in 1999 on its home turf against China.
1) Joe Jordan (1974, 1978 & 1982) 2) Steve Sumner & Steve Wooddin 3) Alan Hansen & Willie Miller 4) They were the only side to exit the World Cup finals despite not losing a game.
33) Which West German city hosted the 1974 World Cup final between Holland and West Germany?
1990 Ireland's first appearance at World Cup finals 1930 First ever World Cup, hosted by Uruguay 1,275,000 Number of RTE viewers for Ireland quarterfinal with Italy in 1990 (41% of the population) 2 Number of World Cup finals games Ireland have won in 90 minutes 8 Number of WC finals games Ireland have drawn in 90 minutes 2 Number of WC finals games Ireland have lost in 90 minutes 10 Number of Irish WC finals goals in 90 minutes
Byline: Greig Thomas SCOTLAND'S failure to reach the World Cup finals means we have now missed out on six major tournaments in a row.
North Korea moved within sight of the World Cup finals Saturday with a 2-0 win over United Arab Emirates in Pyongyang, all but snuffing out any hope the Gulf side had of playing in South Africa.
Cohen, England's right-back when they beat the then West Germany 4-2 after extra-time in the World Cup final at Wembley nearly 43 years ago, reckons that successive sides have too often been allowed to lose their way.