PORT AU PRINCE, Haiti, May 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Haiti's Minister of the Interior, Thierry Mayard-Paul leads the nine-person delegation that will participate in the World Cultural Economic Forum (WCEF), scheduled to begin today in New Orleans, Louisiana.
What does WCEF stand for?
WCEF stands for World Cultural Economic Forum
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WCEF
- Wisconsin Center for Environmental Education
- Wisconsin Council on Economic Education (Milwaukee, WI)
- Women's Council on Energy and the Environment
- World Conference on Earthquake Engineering
- Westchester Center for Educational and Emotional Development
- Waikato Catchment Ecological Enhancement Trust (New Zealand)
- Walnut Creek Education Foundation (Walnut Creek, CA)
- Washington Consumer Energy Fund
- Western Cape Education Foundation (Claremont, Cape Town, South Africa)
- Wildlife Conservation Enforcement Fund, Inc. (Oakland, MD)
- World Conference on Education for All
- Wandsworth Community Empowerment Fund Network (UK)
- Washington County Economic Growth Partnership (Indiana)
- WorldPort Communications Europe Holding BV
- Western Center for Environmental Information
- Women Chiefs of Enterprises International (Australia)
- Wound Care Education Institute (Stevensville, MI)
- Walter Cumbria Engineering Ltd. (est. 1996; Canada)
- West Coast Environmental Law (Vancouver, BC Canada)
- Whatcom Center for Early Learning (Bellingham, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and the world to New Orleans for the 2012 World Cultural Economic Forum (WCEF) this week.
Mitch Landrieu and the Louisiana Department of Culture, Recreation and Tourism announced the launch of the World Cultural Economic Forum (WCEF) in Louisiana this October.