Considering the excellent results of this technique Dr C Thomas was invited as a guest faculty at the World Craniofacial Foundation conference in Texas, USA in September 2008, and he was requested to perform this operation which was live telecasted to an audience of over 500 plastic surgeons from all over the world.
What does WCF stand for?
WCF stands for World Craniofacial Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WCF
We have 113 other meanings of WCF in our Acronym Attic
- Working Capital Fund
- World Cat Federation
- World Chambers Federation
- World Champion Federation
- World Championship Fishing
- World Chess Federation
- World Chicken Festival
- World Childhood Foundation
- World Citizen Foundation (various locations)
- World Cocoa Foundation
- World Cup Final (sports)
- Wyoming Community Foundation (also seen as WYCF; Laramie, WY)
- Washington Cattle Feeders Association (Quincy, WA)
- West Central Forage Association (Canada)
- West Coast Football Association (Fresno, CA)
- Western Canada Fertilizer Association
- Wildlife Conservation Fund of America (Columbus, OH)
- Wisconsin County Forest Association
- West Central Florida Area Agency on Aging
- Warren County Fine Arts Council (Warrenton, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Salyer's nonprofit World Craniofacial Foundation brought the then one-year-old boys to Dallas in 2002 to be evaluated for separation.
They have been offered a lifeline by the renowned World Craniofacial Foundation in Dallas, Texas, where doctors will attempt to separate the toddlers.
And of course, the World Craniofacial Foundation has a 10-year history of providing financial aid for travel and lodging for patients and families from all over the world.