THE chief dental officer at the World Health Organisation, Professor Poul Petersen, has received an honorary degree from the University of Liverpool, as dental experts from around the world meet for the Eighth World Congress on Preventative Dentistry.
What does WCPD stand for?
WCPD stands for World Congress on Preventative Dentistry (conference; International Association for Dental Research)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WCPD
We have 4 other meanings of WCPD in our Acronym Attic
- Women's Choice Pregnancy Clinic
- Worcester Community Project Center
- World Championship Punkin Chunkin
- World Council for Psychotherapy
- World Championship Punkin Chunkin Association (Nassau, Delaware)
- Washington Council for Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect
- War Commander Police Department
- Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents (US Government Printing Office)
- West Columbia Police Department (West Columbia, TX)
- World Cities Population Database (UN Environment Programme)
- Worst Case Packet Delay
- Welsh Committee for the Professional Development of Pharmacy (UK)
- Wireless Customer Premises Equipment
- World Conference on Photovoltaic Energy Conversion
- Walter & Connie Payton Foundation (Yorkville, IL)
- Welded Cover Plated Flange (US FEMA connection)
- Western Counties Photographic Federation (UK)
- Whole Cell Protein Fingerprinting
- Wild Camel Protection Foundation
- Western and Central Pacific Fisheries Convention (Pohnpei, Federated States of Micronesia)