03 Chiang Mai 3rd World Congress on Medicinal and Aromatic Plants for Human Welfare (WOCMAP III) * contact: Mrs.
What does WOCMAP stand for?
WOCMAP stands for World Congress on Medicinal and Aromatic Plants
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WOCMAP
- Wisconsin Office of the Commissioner of Insurance (Madison, WI)
- Women of Color Initiative (various universities)
- Women of Color Institute (conference)
- Women's Organisation to Combat Illiteracy
- Wheat of Other Classes (wheat standards)
- Window of Circadian Low
- Women of Color Leadership Program
- World Ocean and Cruise Liner Society
- White Oak Creek Mitigation Area
- World Conference on Medicinal and Aromatic Plants
- Warrant Officer Candidate Military Development Course
- World Congress for Middle Eastern Studies
- International Conference on Wireless & Optical Communications Networks
- Wireless and Optical Communications Networks (International Conference)
- Women of Color Network (Harrisburg, PA)
- Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nurses Society
- Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nursing Certification Board
- Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nursing Education Program (La Salle University; Philadelphia, PA)
- Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society (Mt. Laurel, NJ)
- Western Ohio Computer Organization