What does WCPGHN stand for?
WCPGHN stands for World Congress of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- World Conference on Photovoltaic Energy Conversion
- Walter & Connie Payton Foundation (Yorkville, IL)
- Welded Cover Plated Flange (US FEMA connection)
- Western Counties Photographic Federation (UK)
- Whole Cell Protein Fingerprinting
- Wild Camel Protection Foundation
- Western and Central Pacific Fisheries Convention (Pohnpei, Federated States of Micronesia)
- Western and Central Pacific Fishery Commission
- Wisconsin Council on Problem Gaming
- World Congress on Psychiatric Genetics (various locations)
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr, LLP (law firm)
- Western Community Policing Institute (Monmouth, OR)
- White-Crowned Pigeon (bird species)
- Wisconsin Cancer Pain Initiative (est. 1986)
- Worker Communist Party of Iraq
- World Congress on Pathology Informatics (est. 2007)
- Wabash Carnegie Public Library (Wabash, IN)
- Wake County Public Library (Raleigh, NC)
- War Criminal Prison Landsberg (Landsberg, Germany)