WORLD CONGRESS: 6,000 accountants meet Delegates from 134 countries came together to discuss and debate ideas and solutions to the issues affecting the accounting profession at the 18th World Congress of Accountants in November.
What does WCOA stand for?
WCOA stands for World Congress of Accountants (Malaysia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WCOA
We have 3 other meanings of WCOA in our Acronym Attic
- World Cagefighting Organization
- World Class Office (Dutch management training)
- World Culture Open (various locations)
- World Currency Option (stock index)
- World Customs Organisation (Brussels, Belgium)
- World Customs Organization
- Worldwide Customer Operations
- Wanderer Class Owners' Association (UK)
- West Coast Officials Association (Tampa, FL)
- Wolverhampton Company of Archers (UK)
- World Council of Associations for Technology Education
- Walton College of Business
- Weighted Center of Bispectrum (biomedical engineering)
- Wellington College Old Boys (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Westminster Church of the Brethren (Maryland)
- Westminster College of Business Computing, Ltd. (UK)
- Warrenton Church of Christ (Virginia)
- Wayne Church of Christ (Wayne, OH)
- Western Connecticut Orienteering Club (Fairfield University; Fairfield, CT)
- Wollongong Church of Christ (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CICPA and ACCA, which between them represent more than 300,000 finance professionals around the world, signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) at the World Congress of Accountants in Kuala Lumpur on the 10 November.
November 8-11 World Congress of Accountants 2010, Kuala Lumpur.
And IMA has sent delegates to the World Congress of Accountants.
Partly because of being uninformed about China, or partly because of some other reasons, some people are given to advertise, intentionally or unintentionally, the argument of 'China threat' and 'China collapse,''' Xiang told a World Congress of Accountants forum held in Hong Kong.
Zhu, who is visiting Austria, the first leg of his European tour, confirmed to a reporter with Hong Kong's Asia Television News that he will come to the territory for the World Congress of Accountants, which is set for Nov.
According to John Gruner, IFAC'S director general, the discussion paper is in response to a challenge by World Bank President James Wolfensohn in his keynote address to the last World Congress of Accountants, which was in October 1997.
The resulting research report, being written by Wim van der Stede, CIMA professor of accounting and financial management at the London School of Economics, will be published in association with the World Congress of Accountants (WCOA) at Kuala Lumpur in November.