The European Society of Anesthesiologists' annual congress (Euroanaesthesia 2006) currently taking place in Madrid, Spain and the World Congress for Nurse Anesthetists starting later this week in Lausanne, Switzerland are the ideal platforms to continue to show the commitment of Organon to anesthesia and meet with the anesthesia professionals.
What does WCNA stand for?
WCNA stands for World Congress for Nurse Anesthetists (conference)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WCNA
We have 5 other meanings of WCNA in our Acronym Attic
- Worksheet Control Number (US DoD Security Assistance Training)
- World Chambers Network
- World Chess Network
- World Climate News
- World Collectors Net
- World Congress of Nephrology
- Worldcargo News (England, UK)
- West Central Neighborhood Association (Fort Wayne, IN)
- West Coast North America (shipping area)
- White Clarke North America (business technology consulting)
- World Congress of News Agencies (conference)
- World Congress of Nonlinear Analysts
- World Convention of Narcotics Anonymous
- West Central Nebraska Area Agency on Aging (North Platte)
- Western Cherokee Nation of Arkansas and Missouri (Paragould, AR)
- Wayne County National Bank (Wooster, OH)
- Wilson's Creek National Battlefield (MIssouri)
- Wood County National Bank (Texas and Wisconsin)
- Waukesha County Nutrition Coalition (Waukesha, WI)
- Wellesley Club of Northern California (Wellesley College alumni association)