In addition to the JCO publication, the Ceplene Phase 3 melanoma data were also selected for presentation in 2001 at the World Health Organization 5th World Conference on Melanoma, the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), and the European Cancer Conference.
What does WCOM stand for?
WCOM stands for World Conference on Melanoma
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WCOM
- World Congress of Gastroenterology
- Welsh College of Horticulture (Flintshire)
- Westmead Centre for Oral Health (Wentworthville, New South Wales, Australia)
- Western Cape Oral History Project (South Africa)
- West Central Ohio Internet (Lima, OH)
- World Congress of Oral Implantology
- Wright Center of Innovation (biomedical imaging; Ohio State University)
- West Central Ohio Internet Link (Lima, OH)
- Woman's Club of Logan Library Inc. (Logan, WV)
- MCI/Worldcom (stock symbol)
- Wavelength-Convertible Optical Network
- Westminster Church of the Nazarene (Westminster, CO)
- Wisconsin Collaborative Online Network
- West Coast Offshore Operating Area
- World Championship of Online Poker
- Water Conservation Offset Plan (California)
- Workshop on Component Oriented Programming
- World Championship of Poker (TV series)
- World Championships of Performing Arts
- World Class Opposing Force (US Army)