Participating in these discussions were Mondelez International, CARE, the cocoa supplier helping to implement the project, the Conseil Cafe Cacao (Ivorian Cocoa Board), Ministry of Agriculture, the First Lady's Cabinet, Director of Health, local authorities, International Cocoa Initiative (ICI), World Cocoa Foundation (WCF) and United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
What does WCF stand for?
WCF stands for World Cocoa Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WCF
We have 113 other meanings of WCF in our Acronym Attic
- Working Capital Facility (various locations)
- Working Capital Fund
- World Cat Federation
- World Chambers Federation
- World Champion Federation
- World Championship Fishing
- World Chess Federation
- World Chicken Festival
- World Childhood Foundation
- World Citizen Foundation (various locations)
- World Craniofacial Foundation
- World Cup Final (sports)
- Wyoming Community Foundation (also seen as WYCF; Laramie, WY)
- Washington Cattle Feeders Association (Quincy, WA)
- West Central Forage Association (Canada)
- West Coast Football Association (Fresno, CA)
- Western Canada Fertilizer Association
- Wildlife Conservation Fund of America (Columbus, OH)
- Wisconsin County Forest Association
- West Central Florida Area Agency on Aging
Samples in periodicals archive:
WASHINGTON, March 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The World Cocoa Foundation (WCF)andSwiss chocolate maker Lindt & Sprungli are providing a financial gift to the U.
CocoaLink was established in 2011 by the Ghana Cocoa Board, the World Cocoa Foundation (WCF), and the Hershey Company.
The World Cocoa Foundation is also investing in improving cocoa yields, quality and reducing the impact of disease in Cameroon, Cote d'Ivoire, Ghana, Liberia and Nigeria.
; Bill Guyton (president, World Cocoa Foundation, Washington, D.
The Gates Foundation said it had awarded 23 million dollars to the World Cocoa Foundation for the cocoa project and 25 million dollars to the German development organization Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ) GmbH for the cashew project.
He is Secretary and Treasurer of the World Cocoa Foundation and serves on the steering committee of the Sustainable Tree Crops Program (www.
He is secretary and treasurer of the World Cocoa Foundation and serves on the steering committee of the Sustainable Tree Crops Programme.