The WMO's programs, particularly its World Climate Programme (WCP), have for many years helped societies and governments understand the complex global problem of climate change.
What does WCP stand for?
WCP stands for World Climate Programme (WMO)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WCP
We have 169 other meanings of WCP in our Acronym Attic
- Wing Commander Prophecy
- Wireless Capital Partners, LLC
- Wireless Communications Professional (certification)
- Wisconsin Community Papers
- Work Conditioning Program
- Workers' Communist Party
- Workers' Compensation Program
- Works Cited Page (education)
- World Certified Professional (accreditation)
- World Class Practices
- World Congress of Philosophy (International Federation of Philosophical Societies)
- World Congress on Pain
- World Cycling Productions (Saint Paul, MN)
- Writer Compensation Program (eHow.com)
- Wakapoa Coffee Producer's Association (Guyana)
- Washington Center for the Performing Arts
- Washington County Psychotherapy Associates
- Waxahachie Chautauqua Park Association
- Wayne County Police Association
- West County Psychological Associates
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kenneth Hare, now provost of Trinity College at the University of Toronto in Canada, described how this might occur in a monograph on climate and desertification for the United Nations' World Climate Programme two years ago.