That faith, and a third place finish at the 2012 Olympic Trials, led to an appointment with the Army's World Class Athlete Program (WCAP).
What does WCAP stand for?
WCAP stands for World Class Athlete Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WCAP
We have 17 other meanings of WCAP in our Acronym Attic
- Workers' Compensation Action Network (Sacramento, CA)
- WWMCCS Crisis Alerting Network (US DoD)
- Western Canadian Association for Nude Recreation (AANR region)
- Western Colorado Area Office (Bureau of Reclamation; Grand Junction, CO)
- Williamson County Association of Realtors (Texas)
- Weapon Control Intrasystem & Intersystem Alignment Procedures
- Web Calendar Access Protocol
- Westinghouse Commercial Atomic Power
- Winfield Capital Corporation (stock symbol)
- Women and Children Affairs Programme (est. 1988; Bangladesh)
- World Climate Applications Program
- World Congress on Aging and Physical Activity (Canada)
- West Central Arkansas Planning and Development District
- Quadratic Approximation of the Weighted Curvature Approximation
- Waterloo County and Area Quilt Festival (Ontario, Canada)
- Wayne County Air Quality Management Division (Michigan)
- We Came as Romans (band)
- Western and Central Africa Region
- Wharton Center for Applied Research
- Whatcom County Association of Realtors (est. 1956; Bellingham, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After basic training, he'll join the Army World Class Athlete Program, which supports soldier-athletes training for international competitions.
Until recently, Bremer was able to take advantage of the Air Force's World Class Athlete Program, a two-year program that gives Airmen the opportunity to train and compete at national and international sports competitions with the ultimate goal of selection to the U.
Anti, who joined the Army in January 1988, is attached to the USAMU through the World Class Athlete Program.
team out of the Olympics and effectively knocking Lieutenant Szuminski out of the World Class Athlete Program.
Christopher Downs is an Iraq War veteran, a member of the Army's World Class Athlete Program and the oldest U.
The Army's World Class Athlete Program "provides outstanding Soldier-athletes the support and training to compete and succeed in national and international competitions .
Dominic Black, Commander of the Army's World Class Athlete Program (WCAP).