of Virgina) chronicles the history of the Creativity movement--the American religious movement of the racist far right that rejects Christianity because it is "Jewish-inspired" and calls for "racial holy war"--from the early life of its founder Ben Klassen (1918-1993) through to the 2005 imprisonment of current World Church of the Creator leader Matthew Hale on charges of attempting to assassinate a federal judge.
What does WCOC stand for?
WCOC stands for World Church of the Creator (now known as The Creativity Movement; white supremacist, hate group; aka WCOTC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WCOC
We have 5 other meanings of WCOC in our Acronym Attic
- World Council of Associations for Technology Education
- Walton College of Business
- Weighted Center of Bispectrum (biomedical engineering)
- Wellington College Old Boys (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Westminster Church of the Brethren (Maryland)
- Westminster College of Business Computing, Ltd. (UK)
- Warrenton Church of Christ (Virginia)
- Wayne Church of Christ (Wayne, OH)
- Western Connecticut Orienteering Club (Fairfield University; Fairfield, CT)
- Wollongong Church of Christ (Australia)
- World Congress on Oxidation Catalysis (conference)
- White Cliffs of Dover
- Wireless Communications Overlay District (various locations)
- Women Construction Owners & Executives
- World Council of Elders (Boulder, CO)
- World Commission On Environment and Development
- World Congress of Families (Christian evangelical group)
- World Championship of Fantasy Baseball (Chesterfield, MO)
- World Championship of Fantasy Football
- WC Olo Garb (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Padgett has tested positive for heroin, been caught with a hypodermic needle cap and was a member of a white supremacist, anti-Semitic group called the World Church of the Creator, according to the board.
Prosecutors alleged that he was angry after Lefkow ruled that he could not use the name World Church of the Creator because another organisation had the copyright.
The white group, World Church of the Creator based in Peoria, Ill.
Smith, a member of a white supremacist "religion" called the World Church of the Creator, had grown up in an affluent Chicago suburb and dated a Korean girl during high school.
In America, people who belong to the World Church of the Creator can advocate discrimination against non-whites.
The rumor mutated, with other activists spreading the word that the rally would be sponsored by the World Church of the Creator, a white supremacist group based in Peoria, Ill.
Dees focuses on a half-dozen hate groups and their leaders -- like Stormfront, Christian Identity, World Church of the Creator and readers of the race war novel The Turner Diaries.