This weekend - thanks to the World Children's Transplant Fund that Kroeker started in Veronica's memory after she died - a 14-year-old Bosnian girl named Amela Kovacevic is undergoing a liver transplant.
What does WCTF stand for?
WCTF stands for World Children's Transplant Fund
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WCTF
We have 8 other meanings of WCTF in our Acronym Attic
- Worst Case Time Error (GPS)
- World Conference on Teacher Education For Excellence
- West Central Traffic Enforcement Network (Georgia, USA)
- Worst Case Time Error Request (GPS)
- Water Conservation Task Force
- Winston Churchill Travelling Fellowship (UK)
- Women of Color Task Force (University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Workers' Compensation Trust Fund (various states)
- Workforce Competitiveness Trust Fund (Massachusetts)
- Working Capital Trust Fund (Florida Department of Children and Families)
- Wyoming Cultural Trust Fund Board
- Walton County Teachers' Federal Credit Union (DeFuniak Springs, FL)
- Waterbury Connecticut Teachers Federal Credit Union
- Western Cooperative Test Group (Littleton, CO)
- Wireless Communications Technologies Group
- Wisconsin Christmas Tree Growers Association
- Washington County Technical High School (Hagerstown, MD)
- Waste Conversion Technologies, Inc. (Department of Administrative Services; Connecticut)
- Western Cape Tooling Initiative (South Africa)
- Wind Chill Temperature Index (meteorology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About the World Children's Transplant Fund The World Children's Transplant Fund is a nongovernmental, nonprofit organization dedicated to the development of pediatric transplantation around the world.
Other groups that participated Saturday included World Children's Transplant Fund in Encino, which held a dinner to raise money for organ-transplant services in Armenia.
The scramble competition benefits the World Children's Transplant Fund.