World book and copyright day 2013 theme is "reading, publishing and the protection of intellectual property through copyright.
What does WBCD stand for?
WBCD stands for World Book and Copyright Day (est. 1995; April 23; aka International Day of the Book or World Book Days; UNESCO)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WBCD
- Walton Bridge Cruiser Club (UK)
- Warner Brothers Cartoon Companion
- Web-Based Call Center
- Whaley Bridge Cricket Club (UK)
- Whitley Bridge Cricket Club (UK)
- With Blood Comes Cleansing (band)
- Wally Byam Caravan Club International (Airstream RV Association)
- White Blood Cell Differentiation
- Wisconsin Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- Work Buy Consume Die
- World Business Card Directory
- Wayne Brown Correctional Facility (Nevada)
- Web-Based Claim Filing (unemployment insurance; California)
- William Baker Choral Foundation
- With Best Compliments From
- World Bank Carbon Fund (climate change)
- Wythe-Bland Community Foundation (Wytheville, VA)
- Walvis Bay Corridor Group
- Western Black Crested Gibbon (ape)
- William Byrd Community House (Richmond, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD, 23 April , 2009 (Balochistan Times) -- Rich tributes paid to the men of letters and creative publications of authors across the world on the World Book and Copyright Day on Thursday.
ISLAMABAD, 22 April, 2009 (Balochistan Times) -- World Book and Copyright Day will be marked on April 23 to pay a worldwide tribute to books and authors, encouraging people to discover the pleasure of reading.