Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort in conjunction with the Egyptian Blood Bank, recently celebrated World Blood Donor Day by organising a blood donation campaign.
What does WBDD stand for?
WBDD stands for World Blood Donor Day
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WBDD
- Wideband Data Buffer
- Web Based Data Capture
- Western Beef Development Centre (Prairie Agricultural Machinery Institute)
- Wideband Direct Connectivity
- Women's Business Development Center (various locations)
- Woodhaven Baptist Deaf Church
- Worcester Business Development Corporation (Worcester, MA)
- Warner Brothers Domestic Cable Distribution
- Wideband Data Collection System
- Winter-Baraitser Dysmorphology Database
- Wideband Data Distribution Subsystem
- West Brabantsche Dart Federatie (Dutch: West Brabant Dart Federation; Breda, Netherlands)
- Wideband Direction Finding
- Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods (Russian manufacturer)
- Whitley Bay Deaf Football Club (UK)
- Whole Building Design Group
- Whole Building Design Guide
- World Bank Development Gateway
- Web Based Driver Installer (print driver resource)
- Wideband Data Interleaver
Samples in periodicals archive:
The NHSBT statistics coincided with statistics released on the annual World Blood Donor Day on June 14th.
Dolphin Energy Qatar and HMC have held blood donation programmes in the past and the company also took part in World Blood Donor Day last year.
The theme of the 2012 World Blood Donor Day campaign, "Every blood donor is a hero" focuses on the idea that every one of us can become a hero by giving blood.
Dubai EoACAyEvery blood donor is a hero' was the theme of the World Blood Donor Day, which took place yesterday.
World Blood Donor Day tomorrow, a World Health Organisation global health awareness day, marks the birth of Nobel Prize winner Karl Landsteiner, who first discovered the main blood grouping system in 1900.
This year's World Blood Donor Day global event will be hosted by the Republic of Korea.
The focal point of the week is WORLD BLOOD DONOR DAY on June 14th.