Selections are from such publications as American Economic Review, Review of Economics and Statistics, Journal of Economic Integration, and World Bank Economic Review.
What does WBER stand for?
WBER stands for World Bank Economic Review (publication)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WBER
- White Box Enterprise Linux
- Wide-Body Elevator Loader
- White Box Enterprise Linux 3
- Web-Based Enterprise Management
- West Bengal Education Network (India)
- Without Balkan Endemic Nephropathy
- Women's Business Enterprise National Council
- Watts Bar Engineering Project
- Weakest Bound Electron Potential Model
- Window-Based Error Recovery
- Web Based Educational System (computers)
- Wide Beam Echo Sounder
- World Business Environment Survey
- Western Broome Environmental Stakeholders Coalition (New York)
- Wide-Bandwidth Envelope Tracking (microwave theory)
- Write Back with Eager Updates (computer energy consumption)
- Walk in the Black Forest (song)
- Washington Biotechnology Foundation
- Water-Based Drilling Fluid
- Wet Blood Film
Samples in periodicals archive:
The results appear in the current issue of the journal World Bank Economic Review, which requires a subscription to view.
What Can New Data Tell Us About Recent Changes in Distribution and Poverty," World Bank Economic Review (11:2) 1997 Ravallion, Martin and Gaurav Datt.
Cuddington, "Modeling the Macroeconomic Effects of AIDS, with an Application to Tanzania," World Bank Economic Review 7 (May 1993):173-89.