8 KZ5274 Building upon a March 2010 conference on current issues in international administrative law jointly co-hosted by the World Bank Administrative Tribunal and the American Society of International Law on the occasion of the former's 30th anniversary, editor Elias (Executive Secretary, World Bank Administrative Tribunal) supplements papers from the conference with additional contributions on similar topics of interest.
What does WBAT stand for?
WBAT stands for World Bank Administrative Tribunal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WBAT
We have 2 other meanings of WBAT in our Acronym Attic
- Highway-Rail Crossing Web Accident Prediction System
- Whole Blood Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time
- West Bank Arts Quarter (University of Minnesota)
- Wideband Acoustic Recall
- Web-Based Annual Reporting System (various organizations)
- Web-Based Assessment System
- Wind Bands Association of Singapore (est. 2001)
- Write Back As Soon As Possible
- Web Based Application Tool (aviation software)
- Weight Bearing As Tolerated
- Wireless Broadband Access Task Force (US FCC)
- Weather Briefing Advisory & Warning Service
- We Bought a Zoo (film)
- Stebbins, Alaska (Airport Code)
- Warez-BB (file sharing website)
- Waschbrettbauch (German: wash board belly)
- Wentus Blues Band
- Wet Bottom Boiler
- White-Black Box (neuropsychology)
- Whitney, Bradley & Brown (Reston, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is also the President of the World Bank Administrative Tribunal and Chairman of the Dispute Settlement Panel which decides NAFTA disputes between the three-member states.
00 Hardcover Hersch Lauterpacht memorial lectures DP285 Currently President of the World Bank Administrative Tribunal, Vicuna (international law, U.