The World Association of Women Entrepreneurs chaired by Laura Frati Gucci and the Council of Arab Businesswomen (CABW), headed by Dr.
What does WAWE stand for?
WAWE stands for World Association of Women Entrepreneurs
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Washington-area Warning System
- We're All Wednesday Aren't We
- Westchester Association of Women Business Owners
- Walnut Avenue Women's Center (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Western Area Women's Coalition (Canada)
- Western Australia Water Corporation
- Western Australian Writers Centre
- Worked All Wisconsin Counties (award for contacting someone by CB in all of Wisconsin)
- Workshop on Applications of Wireless Communications
- Washington Area Wideband Communications System
- Wide Area Work Flow
- World Association for World Federation (Japan)
- Wide Area Work Flow - Receipt and Acceptance
- Washington Association of Wheat Growers
- Washington Wing (Civil Air Patrol)
- We All We Got
- West Africa Working Group (Nigeria)
- Where Are We Going?
- Woman Abuse Working Group (Canada)
- Washington Association of Wine Grape Growers
Samples in periodicals archive:
One represented Afghanistan at the World Association of Women Entrepreneurs 55th World Congress in Cairo.
Deborah Leary, founder and chief executive of Forensic Pathways, won the World Association of Women Entrepreneurs (FCEM) 2007 International Woman Entrepreneur of the Year Award in Cairo, beating off competitors from more than 60 countries from around the world.
Among the guest speakers at the two-day event will be Leyla Khaiat, the president of the World Association of Women Entrepreneurs.