9 /PRNewswire/ -- The World Association of Societies of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine (WASPaLM) recently endorsed SNOMED -- the Systematized Nomenclature of Medicine -- as the preferred clinical terminology for coding in pathology laboratories worldwide.
What does WASP stand for?
WASP stands for World Association of Societies of Pathology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WASP
We have 87 other meanings of WASP in our Acronym Attic
- Wireless Application Service Provider
- Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome Protein
- Women's Air Force Service Pilots
- Woody Allen Summer Project (film)
- Work Action Safety Plan (construction sites)
- Working Group on Answer Set Programming
- Workplace Analysis Scheme for Proficiency (UK)
- Workshop on Application Specific Processors
- World Aquanaut Security Patrol
- World Association for Social Psychiatry
- Worship of the Ancient Seventh Planet (Canadian Religious Cult)
- Wrap Around Simulation Program
- Write All Stored Passwords (software)
- Water Analysis Simulation Program version 4
- Wakayama Automobile Service Promotion Association (Japan)
- Wastewater Agriculture and Sanitation for Poverty Alleviation (International Water and Sanitation Centre; The Hague, Netherlands)
- West Australian Solid Plastering Association (est. 1996)
- Wireless Application Service Providers Association (South Africa)
- Wisconsin Association of School Personnel Administrators (Franklin, WI)
- Workshop on Applications of Signal Processing to Audio and Acoustics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Raslavicus is the current Secretary-Treasurer of the World Association of Societies of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine and is a Clinical Professor of Pathology at the Tufts University School of Medicine.