Singh said at a meeting of the World Association for Psychosocial Rehabilitation.
What does WAPR stand for?
WAPR stands for World Association for Psychosocial Rehabilitation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WAPR
We have 2 other meanings of WAPR in our Acronym Attic
- West African Power Pool
- World Association of Positive Psychotherapy (formerly International Center of Positive Psychotherapy)
- Waste Package Performance Assessment
- Western Australian Pig Producers Association
- Western Australian Primary Principals' Association (education)
- Western Australian Pig and Pork Exports, Pty, Ltd.
- West Africa Pilot Pastoral Perimeter
- Women and Public Policy Program
- Wild Animal and Plant Protection and Regulation of International and Interprovincial Trade Act (Canadian Wildlife Service; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Weapon Assembly Product Record
- Western Australian Petroleum Research Centre (est. 1999; University of Western Australia)
- Waste Acceptance Preliminary Specifications
- Weighted Airman Promotion System
- Western Australia Police Service
- Winona Area Public Schools (Winona, MN)
- World Alliance for Patient Safety (World Health Organization)
- World Alliance for Peace in Sri Lanka
- Western Australian Pencak Silat Association
- Washington Association for Pupil Transportation (Spokane, WA)
- Web Application Penetration Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clarke Ross National Council of Community Mental Healthcare Centers 301-984-6200, Joanne Petro National Depressive and Manic-Depressive Association 312-642-0049, Susan Dime-Meenan National Federation of Societies for Clinical Social Work 703-370-4351, Susan Horne Quantannens, LCSW National Foundation for Depressive Illness 212-268-4260, Debbi Honorof National Mental Health Association 703-838-7530, Gina White National Organization of State Associations for Children 202-232-8111, Pat Heinz World Association for Psychosocial Rehabilitation, U.
Moller said at a meeting of the World Association for Psychosocial Rehabilitation.