Supported by the Toronto-based World Association for Christian Communication (WACC) and other agencies, it began monitoring the treatment of women in the news media in January 1995 and produced its first report later that year.
What does WACC stand for?
WACC stands for World Association for Christian Communication
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WACC
We have 111 other meanings of WACC in our Acronym Attic
- Weapons and Ammunition Commodity Council (US DHS)
- Weighted Average Cost of Capital
- Wellington Acorn Computer Club (New Zealand)
- West Auckland Community Church (UK)
- Whittier Area Community Church (Whittier, California)
- Williamsport Area Community College (now the Pennsylvania College of Technology; Williamsport, PA)
- Women against Cervical Cancer
- Work Activities Coordination and Collaboration (workshop)
- World Africa Chamber of Commerce
- World Altair Computer Convention (est. 1976)
- World Association of Christian Communication - Africa Region
- Washington Association of Child Care Centers
- Waste Acceptance Criteria Certification Committee
- Western Australian Chinese Chamber of Commerce (est. 1987)
- Weighted Average Cost of Capital (finance)
- West Africa Centre for Crop Improvement (University of Ghana)
- Western Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Wisconsin Association of Computer Crime Investigators
- Worldwide Amstrad Computer Club International
- Whole Atmosphere Community Climate Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
Traber, in his role at the World Association for Christian Communication (WACC) worked for many years with those of us who were involved with the Centre for the Study of Communication and Culture and often contributed to this journal.
In an age when many analysts focus on the 'clash of civilizations,' it is the calling of Christian communicators and journalists to encourage communication between civilizations," said a statement following the meeting of the European regional association of the World Association for Christian Communication, whose headquarters are in Toronto.
World Association for Christian Communication, a media savvy advocacy agency with representatives in over 100 countries, opened its new offices in Toronto in October.
One of the major figures in both local church communication and the World Association for Christian Communication (WACC) for more than 40 years, Rev.
ENI-The World Association for Christian Communication, a global media development and advocacy network, is relocating its headquarters from London to Toronto following a decline in grants from European donors to cover its core budget.
The World Association for Christian Communication NACC) has been a pioneer in advocating for the right to public memory.
About the same time, an ambitious project of book publication was begun, in cooperation with the World Association for Christian Communication and Sage Publications.