EDINBURGH, Scotland, March 2 /PRNewswire/ -- The World Alliance for Decentralized Energy (WADE), an international non-profit organization, today released a major new study examining the potential of onsite power in the cement sector.
What does WADE stand for?
WADE stands for World Alliance for Decentralized Energy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WADE
We have 12 other meanings of WADE in our Acronym Attic
- Washington Association of Demolition Drivers (Spanaway, WA)
- Wright Air Development Division (formerly the Wright Air Development Center; now the Aeronautical Systems Division)
- Works As Designed, Design Is Faulty
- Washington Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory (Pullman, WA)
- WWMCCS ADP Directory of Databases and Systems
- Washington Association of Diabetic Educators
- Water Resources Assessment Using SAR in Desert and Arid Lands in West African Ecosystems
- Watershed Association Development Enterprise (Dartmouth, NS, Canada)
- Web Application Development Environment (website building tool; software)
- Wireless Area Detection Enclosure (electronic perimeter for 802.11 equipment)
- Western Australian Distance Education Consortium
- World Association for Disaster and Emergency Medicine
- Wisconsin Association of Distance Education Networks
- Wild Adventurers and Explorers (WADERS, Inc.)
- Western Australian Department of Education and Training
- Word and Author Index
- Western Air Defence Force
- Wide Aperture Direction Finding
- Within a Deep Forest (game)
- Warrnambool and District Football League
Samples in periodicals archive:
15 /PRNewswire/ -- The World Alliance for Decentralized Energy (WADE) an international non-profit has recently released a significant report regarding cogeneration projects in the Kyoto Protocol's 'Clean Development Mechanism.
The magazine is published in association with the World Alliance for Decentralized Energy (WADE).