A lifelong scholar, she worked at the University of Minnesota for 40 years; she was professor and associate director of the World Affairs Center and, when she retired in 1990, executive associate dean of the Extension Division.
What does WAC stand for?
WAC stands for World Affairs Center (Beloit College)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WAC
We have 271 other meanings of WAC in our Acronym Attic
- Women's Agenda for Change
- Women's Army Corps
- Women's Auxiliary Corps
- Woodruff Arts Center (Georgia)
- Worked All Continents (amateur radio)
- Workers' Assistance Center, Inc.
- Works As Coded
- World Adivasi Council (India)
- World Aerobatic Championship
- World Aeronautical Chart
- World Affairs Conference
- World Agroforestry Centre (Nairobi, Kenya)
- World AIDS Campaign
- World Archaeological Congress
- World Area Code
- World Arts Cultures (University of California, Los Angeles)
- World Automation Congress
- Worldwide Anglican Communion (religious group)
- Writing Across the Curriculum (education)
- Wydad Athletic Club (Morocco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Founding Member and donor to the Boca Raton Museum; Founder of a scholarship and book fund for Hartford University in Connecticut, organizer and participant in the Greater Hartford Drug Information Program involving local physicians and mayors of surrounding cities, President and Board Member of the Hartford Symphony Auxiliary and memberships in the Asia Society in New York City, the Wadsworth Athenium Museum in Hartford, the Metropolitan Museum in New York City, Habitat for Humanity, NAACP, World Affairs Center, Red Cross, Anti-Defamation League and the Norton Museum in Palm Beach.