00pm IN THE DRIVING SEAT World's Most Dangerous Roads, 9.
What does WMD stand for?
WMD stands for World's Most Dangerous
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WMD
We have 108 other meanings of WMD in our Acronym Attic
- Why Men Die
- Wife, Mother, Daughter
- Windows Media Device (Microsoft)
- Work Management Department
- Work-Related Musculoskeletal Disorder
- Workers' Memorial Day (Worlwide Trades Unions)
- World Marriage Day
- World Maths Day
- World Message Day (anti-war website)
- World Movement for Democracy
- Weapons of Mass Destruction Common Operational Picture
- Weapons of Mass Destruction Civil Support Team(s)
- Weapons of Mass Destruction Decision Analysis Center
- Weapons of Mass Destruction Medical Countermeasures
- Weapons of Mass Destruction - Response Element Advanced Laboratory Integrated Training and Indoctrination (course)
- Weapons of Mass Destruction Consequence Management (US DoD)
- Weapons of Mass Destruction and their means of Delivery
- Weapons of Mass Destruction/Effects
- Weapons of Mass Destruction and Means of Delivery
- Washington, Maryland, Delaware Service Station and Automotive Repair Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
World's Most Dangerous Roads (BBC Two, tonight, 9pm) * If you're worried about the approaching nightmare of school holiday traffic, spare a moment to think of the plight faced by comedians Ed Byrne and Andy Parsons.
UN chief Ban Ki-moon urged Somalia's Al Qaeda-linked insurgents to Mogadishu, often described as the world's most dangerous city.
Six journalists have been killed in the northwest in the past two years, the Vienna-based International Press Institute has previously said, branding the region "one of the world's most dangerous for journalists".
In the dry dock, they were preparing their vessel, the MV Rozen, to sail again into the world's most dangerous seas [this year, pirates have so far hijacked 30 ships off the coast of Somalia] boarded his ship, spoke of his terrible experience.
VH1's Emmy Award-winning franchise takes a look back at the album and the group that changed the face of hip hop 20 years after its release in the new VH1 Rock Doc, NWA: The World's Most Dangerous Group.
com Plague is the world's most dangerous bacterial disease, a frightening bioterrorist threat to the world, and yet largely misunderstood by the general public: enter Wendy Orent's Plague: The Mysterious Past And Terrifying Future Of The World's Most Dangerous Disease, which uses the science journalist's background to easily explain the history and function of the plague germ to lay audiences.
Addressing Congress, he said: "America is committed to keeping the world's most dangerous weapons out the hands of the world's most dangerous regimes.