One of the world's healthiest foods is also one of the most popular guests at the holiday table.
What does WHF stand for?
WHF stands for World's Healthiest Foods (book)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WHF
We have 56 other meanings of WHF in our Acronym Attic
- Wildlife Heritage Foundation (UK)
- Winhistory-Forum (German computer forum)
- Women's Health Foundation
- Women's Heart Foundation (formerly Women's Heart Research Foundation)
- Work from Home
- Working from Home
- World Halal Forum (trade conference)
- World Heart Federation
- World Hockey Federation
- World Hovercraft Federation (sporting club)
- Wright's Haven Farm (Limington, ME)
- Wycombe Holiday Flats (UK)
- World Health Federation/International Society and Federation of Cardiology
- Western Home Furnishings Association
- Wyoming Health Funds Alliance (Casper, WY)
- Warhammer Fantasy Battle (game)
- Wilmot Heritage Fire Brigades (Ontario, Canada)
- West Ham Football Club
- Westwood Homestead Financial Corporation (Ohio)
- Wide Horizons for Children (Waltham, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His passion for the healthiest way of eating sent him to over 80 countries to discover the World's Healthiest Foods.
According to The World's Healthiest Foods, cinnamon boosts the immune system, regulates blood sugar, acts as an anti-inflammatory, reduces risk of certain cancers, helps prevent heart disease, promotes digestive health, heightens brain activity, including cognitive processing and memory and contains antibacterial properties.