Staggers said legislation to strengthen the Comprehensive Occupational Safety and Health Reform Act would provide for joint employer/employee participation in workplace health and safety programs, streamline and expedite the process by which OSHA standards are set, increase employee participation in OSHA enforcement hearings, and strengthen OSHA's enforcement ability.
What does WHSP stand for?
WHSP stands for Workplace Health and Safety Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WHSP
We have 5 other meanings of WHSP in our Acronym Attic
- Welsh Hills Symphony Orchestra (Granville, OH)
- West Hartford Symphony Orchestra (West Hartford, CT)
- White House Security Office
- Workplace Health and Safety Officer
- World History of Science Online (database)
- Washington High School of Expeditionary Learning (Milwaukee, WI)
- Washington High School of Information Technology
- Washington H. Soul Pattinson (Australia)
- Web Hosting Service Provider
- Workplace Health and Safety Queensland (Australia)
- White House Situation Room
- White House Statement of Requirements
- Wild Horse State Recreation Area (Nevada)
- Women's Health Surveillance Report (Canada)
- Workplace Health and Safety Regulation (Australia)
- Wisconsin High School Rodeo Association (Burlington, WI; teen rodeo association)
- Western Hemisphere Shorebird Reserve Network
- Wellington Heights Secondary School (Mount Forest, Ontario, Canada)
- West Hill Secondary School (Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the OSHA Systems' Web-based OSHA compliance services, businesses can quickly and easily implement a fully compliant OSHA workplace health and safety program, including online safety training and testing for employees.
Using OSHASystems, organizations can now quickly and easily implement a fully compliant OSHA workplace health and safety program, including online safety training and testing for employees.