The IOSH has developed a workplace hazard awareness course for year 10 students which is available to download free of charge as a teaching resource.
What does WHAC stand for?
WHAC stands for Workplace Hazard Awareness Course (Institution of Occupational Safety and Health; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WHAC
We have 7 other meanings of WHAC in our Acronym Attic
- World Health Assembly
- World Heritage Academy (travel agency; Turkey)
- World Heroes Anthology (gaming)
- World Hockey Association (merged with the National Hockey League in 1970s)
- Wyoming Hospital Association
- World Hockey Association 2
- West Herts Against Crime (Watford, Hertfordshire)
- Westergreen Heating and Air Conditioning (Washington)
- Wolverine Hoosier Athletic Conference
- Women and HIV/AIDS Coalition
- World Handwriting Achievement Competition
- Wouldn't Have A Clue
- Washington Historical Autograph and Certificate Organization
- Wisconsin Hispanic Association of the Deaf (Milwaukee, WI)
- World Hepatitis Awareness Day
- We Have Always Done It That Way
- W.H. Allen Engineering Association (est. 199; UK)
- Western Hills Area Education Agency (Sioux City, IA)
- Weiler Hospital of Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- West Horndon Art Group (Essex, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Workplace Hazard Awareness course brings health and safety alive for teenagers and doesn't pull any punches when it comes to what can happen in a worst case scenario.