Byline: By Kevin Rowan The Workplace Employee Relations Survey is one of the key reports that trade unions up and down the country wait for with bated breath.
What does WERS stand for?
WERS stands for Workplace Employee Relations Survey (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WERS
We have 24 other meanings of WERS in our Acronym Attic
- Welded Equipment Removal Path
- Wind Energy Research Program
- Workplace Emergency Response Planning (University of Wisconsin Extension School for Workers)
- Web Enabled Record Review
- Women's Education, Research and Resource Centre (University College Dublin)
- Web-Enabled Reporting System (software)
- West End Refuge Service
- White Eagle Red Star (Polish-Soviet War of 1920)
- Window Energy Rating System (energy efficiency)
- Windows Error Reporting Service (Microsoft)
- World Engineering Release System (Ford)
- Water and Environmental Research and Study Center (Jordan)
- Workshop on Empirical Research in Software Testing (International Symposium on Software Testing and Analysis)
- Wagner EKG Reader Test
- Waste and Environment Research and Technology
- Wave Energy Research Team (University of Limerick, Ireland)
- Wireless Emergency Response Team
- Women's Economic Round Table
- Wraparound Evaluation and Research Team
- Welsh Economy Research Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
This paper uses the Workplace Employee Relations Survey panel for 1990-1998 to investigate the relationship between foreign ownership, skill-structure and use of microelectronic technologies in British establishments.
A 1998 workplace employee relations survey showed only one in three employees at 32 per cent was able to take advantage of flexitime, a quarter, 28 per cent, were allowed to take parental leave and only 16 per cent had access to a job-share scheme.