Approximately 5% of people working with laboratory animals or with powdered natural latex gloves have developed occupational asthma.
What does WWLA stand for?
WWLA stands for Working with Laboratory Animals (instructional series)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WWLA
We have 1 other meaning of WWLA in our Acronym Attic
- Why Why Love (TV show; Taiwan)
- Wind/Water Line (US FEMA)
- Working Load Limit
- World Wide Laboratory (Internet science project)
- world wide language
- World Wide Lexicon
- world wide localization
- World Wingsuit League (racing)
- World without Limits (gaming clan)
- Wizard World Los Angeles (comic book convention)
- White Water Learning Center of Georgia (est. 1998; Atlanta, GA)
- World Wide Loan Club
- What Would Linus Do?
- What Would Lori Do?
- Windows and Windows Live Division (Microsoft)
- Worldwide LANTIRN Depot
- Wycombe Wanderers Ladies Football Club (UK soccer organization)
- World Wide Legal Information Association
- West Windsor Little League (Princeton Junction, NJ)
- World-Wide Labyrinth Locator
Samples in periodicals archive:
and others are working with laboratory animals to find ways to alter stem cells -- extremely rare bone marrow cells that seem to provide the marrow with a blueprint to produce hemoglobin.