She now leads an organization called Working to Halt Online Abuse, lobbies for tougher laws to protect Internet users, and travels the world to train law enforcement officials.
What does WHOA stand for?
WHOA stands for Working to Halt Online Abuse
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WHOA
We have 10 other meanings of WHOA in our Acronym Attic
- World Health Organization/International Society of Urologic Pathology
- World Health Organization/National Center for Health Statistics
- World Health Organization Study on Psychological Problems in General Health Care
- WHO Schedule for Standardized Assessment of Depressive Disorders
- Wagner High Online Alumni (Philippines)
- Warcraft: Heroes of Azeroth (video game)
- Wild Horse Organized Assistance
- Women Halting Online Abuse
- Women Horseshoers Of America
- Woodin-Stick Horses of America, Inc.
- Worldwide Hayabusa Owners Association
- WHO Adverse Reactions Terminology
- Westmount High Old Boys Association (Canada)
- Woolverstone Hall Old Boys Association (UK)
- Web Hosting Operations Center
- White House Office of Communications
- World Harvest Outreach Church (Austin, TX)
- World Heavy Oil Congress (annual international conference)
- Women Helping Ourselves with Cancer
- World Health Organization Disability Assessment Schedule
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to support from lawmakers, organizations including Working to Halt Online Abuse (WHOA) have also joined TRUE's cause.
As president of Working to Halt Online Abuse (WHOA, at http://www.