``You know, Cary Grant, back when Dyan Cannon was pregnant, I was working the door,'' Vega said.
What does WTD stand for?
WTD stands for Working the Door
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WTD
We have 38 other meanings of WTD in our Acronym Attic
- What's The Deal?
- What's the Definition
- Where's the Dough? (website)
- White Tail Deer
- White Tail Disease
- Who to Delete (social media)
- Win the Day
- Wireless Time Distribution
- Wireline Technology Development (Sprint)
- Work to Do
- Working Time Directive
- World Telecommunications Day
- World Tourism Day (UN)
- World Trade Display (Italy)
- Write Transition Detection
- Waldorf Teacher Development Association (Detroit, MI)
- Warren Township Development Association (Indianapolis, IN)
- Washington Tourism Development Authority (Washington, NC)
- Weather Tactical Decision Aid
- Welsh Talent Development Academy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cleveland Police Inspector Graham Strange said: "This will raise the standards of the people working the doors of pubs and clubs.
With 400 people spilling off the sidewalk, I was suckered into working the door for a quick 50 bucks and all the cases of beer I could confiscate.