Staff have also shared and extended their professional knowledge and skills by Working together for Success, which is the Federation motto.
What does WTFS stand for?
WTFS stands for Working Together for Success
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WTFS
- Where's the Family Planning? (EngenderHealth)
- Washington Township Free Public Library (Long Valley, NJ)
- Waterford Township Free Public Library (Atco, NJ)
- West Tisbury Free Public Library (West Tisbury, MA)
- What the Freak? Pwned
- Waltz Tango Foxtrot Quickstep
- Wanted Total Fertility Rate (beneficial population growth)
- Washington Tree Fruit Research Commission
- Who the Freak Are You? (polite form)
- West Tennessee Family Solutions (Memphis, TN)
- Wardrobe Trends Fashion Singapore
- What the French Toast
- World Federation of Trade Unions
- Way to Foul Up A Zero Reply Post (internet forum; polite form)
- What the Flip Would Jesus Do
- What The Freak Was That? (polite form)
- What the Freak Were You Thinking
- Washington Technology Group, Inc. (Silver Spring, MD)
- Water Treatment Group (various locations)
- Way To Go
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our ambitious strategy, Working Together for Success, sees us moving from being purely seen as a transport provider to a highly responsive and effective mobile healthcare provider.
The ambulance spokeswoman said they were committed to hitting target response times, saying: "As outlined in our ambitious plans, Working Together for Success, we are committed to providing safe and high quality healthcare and services to all communities across Wales.
CAPTION(S): BUSINESS ON TAP: Working together for success are Chris Neal, technical director at Harry Shaw Business Computers and Debbie Jones, of Midland Spa & Hot Tubs
The basic principles which govern the company's philosophy and culture form the foundation for the new BEGO: Working together for success.
Patients appreciate the effort to communicate with them in their first language and we are working hard to make this happen as part of our five-year plan, Working Together for Success, to support staff with the right skills to deliver a high quality service.
We recognise that the national target for life threatening calls was narrowly missed, however we would like to reassure the public that the Trust is firmly committed to delivering the improvement aims of the Working Together for Success modernisation programme, which helped us achieve the national lifesaving response standard for 10 consecutive months in 2011.
Our Working Together for Success modernisation programme is committed to adapting the service to meet future needs of patients which will not necessarily mean a front line ambulance response.