What does WPFS stand for?
WPFS stands for Working Party on Financial Statistics (Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development; various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WPFS
We have 2 other meanings of WPFS in our Acronym Attic
- Work Performed for Others
- Wrong Parameter Order in Function Call (software fault)
- Welfare Pension Fund Plan (Japan)
- Wigner-Poisson-Fokker-Planck (quantum evolution equation)
- Working Poor Families Project (est. 2002)
- Watershed Protection and Flood Prevention Act (Public Law 83-566)
- Watershed Protection and Flood Prevention Program (Natural Resources Conservation Service; USDA)
- Warranty Period Failure Rate (reliability engineering)
- World Press Freedom Review (International Press Institute)
- Washington Psychotronic Film Society
- World Protection for Snakes (UK)
- West Philadelphia Financial Services Institution (Pennsylvania; est. 1997)
- Women Playing for T.I.M.E.
- Windows Picture and Fax Viewer (Microsoft)
- Wrong Variable Used in Parameter of Function Call (software fault)
- World Population Film/Video Festival
- Die Wirtschaftsprüfung (German auditing journal)
- Watts per Gallon (aquarium lighting)
- Web Photo Gallery (Adobe Photoshop)
- WebSphere Partner Gateway (IBM)