Printer friendly

Acronym Finder logo: click for home page
abbreviation to define
  

Examples: NFL, NASA, PSP, HIPAA, random
Word(s) in meaning: chat  "global warming"
Postal codes: USA: 81657, Canada: T5A 0A7

post to Facebook  Digg this!  submit to Reddit  add to your favorites/bookmarks
New search features
Acronym Blog | Free tools

What does WI stand for?

Working Interest


Suggest new definition

This definition appears very rarely

See other meanings of WI

Other Resources:
We have 21 other definitions for WI in our Acronym Attic

Link/Page Citation...

<< PreviousAbbreviation Database SurferNext >>
Within
Women's Initiative (American University)
Women's Institute
Women's Reserve Intelligence Duties (US Navy)
Woodwork Institute (formerly Woodwork Institute of California)
Work Input (simple machines)
Work Instruction
Work Items
Workforce Informer (various organizations)
Working Instruction
Write Image
Writing Intensive
Wrought Iron
Washington, Idaho & Montana Railway Company
Wisconsin Association of Colleges and Employers
Wireless Fidelity (IEEE 802.11b wireless networking)
Wi-Fi Targeted Video Dynamic Advertising (Wi-Fi TV Inc.)
International Conference on Web Intelligence and Intelligent Agent Technology
Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access, Inc. (group promoting IEEE 802.16 wireless broadband standard)
Wisconsin Self Help for Hard of Hearing People, Inc.



Samples in periodicals archive:
As previously reported, the Working Interest Owner has advised the Trust that the West Cameron Block 498 No.
Under the terms of the Agreement, the defaulting working interest owner has paid the amounts due for completion of the Pintail Flats #1 well to Petrosearch, and has been granted a two-week time period to settle its outstanding obligation on the Kallina 46 #1 totaling approximately $7.
Apache currently holds a 26 percent working interest in the unit and Vastar Resources Inc.
Whittier has an 18% working interest in the project.
Gastar has a 67% working interest with Chesapeake Energy Corporation (NYSE:CHK) owning the remaining 33% working interest.
Upon successful completion of the well, the Company will own 75% of the working interest in the well, which is equal to a 52.
Gas revenues recorded by the Working Interest Owner on the Trust properties decreased 80% to $560,132 in the first quarter of 2006 from $2,792,859 in the fourth quarter of 2005.
AUSTIN, Texas -- LL&E Royalty Trust (NYSE:LRT) announced today that it has received preliminary information from the working interest owner, Burlington Resources, regarding the working interest owner's anticipated escrow of funds from the South Pass 89 and Offshore Louisiana properties due to increased abandonment costs resulting from the damage caused by Hurricanes Katrina and Rita to production facilities for properties in which the Trust has an interest.

Home  |  Help  |  About  |  What's New?  |  Suggest new acronym  |  Link to Us  |  Search Tools  |  Press
State Abbreviations  |  Partners  |  Contributors  |  Return Links  |  Statistics  |  Fun Buzzword Acronyms!  |  Read the AF Blog

All trademarks/service marks referenced on this site are properties of their respective owners.
The Acronym Finder is ©1988-2014, Acronym Finder, All Rights Reserved.  Feedback
Terms of usage   |  Licensing info  |  Advertising info  |  Privacy Policy  |  Site Map