Taxi sector employees have demanded a minimum wage of R3 500 per month, no more than nine working hours per day and proper drafting of contracts of employment as part of the review of the new minimum wage and basic working conditions in the Taxi Sector.
What does WHPD stand for?
WHPD stands for Working Hours per Day
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WHPD
We have 2 other meanings of WHPD in our Acronym Attic
- Westlake Hills Presbyterian Church (Austin, TX)
- Workshop on High Performance Computing
- World Heads-Up Poker Championship (also seen as WHUPC)
- World Hospice and Palliative Care Day (UK)
- White Horse Plain Community Network (Internet service provider)
- West Humboldt Park Center for Performing Arts (Chicago, IL)
- World Health Professions Conference on Regulation
- West Hartford Police Department (West Hartford, CT)
- Winter Haven Police Department (Florida)
- Winthrop Harbor Police Department (Winthrop Harbor, IL)
- Waste Handling and Packaging Facility
- Welsh Health Planning Forum (UK)
- Warehouse Point Fire Department (East Windsor, CT)
- Washington Health Policy Fellowship Program
- Weight Height Product Index (nutritional medicine)
- Wellmark Health Plan of Iowa
- West Hartford Public Library (Connecticut)
- West Haven Public Library (Connecticut)
- West Hempstead Public Library (New York)
- White Hall Public Library (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Furthermore, working hours are regulated by the law, therefore, any work carried beyond the normal working hours per day or working on Friday is considered overtime by law.
The benefits of this agreement are that South Deep will have five more working hours per day, which is a 25% improvement.
The daily blackouts in this area occur three times a day, with a total loss of five working hours per day.
Bus use will reduce traffic congestion which, according to Nicolaides, was responsible for the loss of approximately 100,000 working hours per day.
The solution reportedly features: individual and non-standard schedules; non-standard working hours per day or week; separate billable and non-billable tasks; custom timetables; pre-build and advanced reporting; automated notifications and alerts on projects, individuals, and activities.
Consequently, over 30 million productive working hours per day -or seven billion per year - are lost through "sleep-working".
Consequently, more than 30 million productive working hours per day - or 7 billion per year - are lost through "sleep-working".