The Electronic Emirates ID card reading technology has also allowed different government entities to save two million working hours per year in data entry time, he added.
What does WHPY stand for?
WHPY stands for Working Hours Per Year
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Western Heights Preservation Society (UK; est. 2000)
- World Human Powered Speed Challenge
- Workplace Health and Public Safety Programme (Canada)
- Warwickshire Health Promoting School Scheme (UK)
- Wallingford Historic Preservation Trust (Connecticut)
- Weighing Hand Pallet Truck
- Winch Hydraulic Power Unit
- Work Hours Per Unit of Service
- Watchung Hills Pop Warner (youth football league; Warren, NJ)
- Western Hemisphere Policy Watch
- War Headquarters
- Washington Historical Quarterly (journal)
- Waters Headache Questionnaire (pain management survey)
- Welsh Housing Quarterly (UK)
- Western Historical Quarterly (Utah State University; Logan, UT)
- World Headquarters
- War Headquarters Exercise
- West Houston Quilters Guild (Texas)
- Windows Hardware Quality Labs (Microsoft)
- Welsh Housing Quality Standard (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The figures come from the Federation of Small Businesses latest survey which found that 15% of businesses questioned had lost more than 100 hours while a further 12% are losing 50 working hours per year.
A massive 54% of these small business owners also believe that employing temporary workers instead of permanent staff enables them to cut an hour's worth of red tape every day, or the equivalent of 250 extra working hours per year.