This issue of Clinical Chemistry contains 3 reports from the IFCC Working Group for Standardization of Thyroid Function Tests.
What does WG-STFT stand for?
WG-STFT stands for Working Group for Standardization of Thyroid Function Tests (International Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Wing Commander
- Waveguide Switch
- Wargaming and Simulation System
- Waveguide Bandpass Filter
- Working Group on Calibrators in Clinical Enzymology
- Working Group on Ecosystem Monitoring and Management (CCAMLR)
- Working Group on Energy Planning and Policy (various organizations)
- Working Group on Fish Stock Assessment (CCAMLR)
- Working Group on Geodesy and Geographic Information
- Working Group on Numerical Modeling