314 billion HUF, that is thirty-six billion three hundred and fourteen million HUF, in the form of loan agreement" First Working capital loan replacement 5,000,000,000 HUF, ie five billion forints, Second Working capital loan replacement 5,614,000,000 HUF, ie five billion, six hundred and fourteen million HUF, Third Working capital loan replacement 5,700,000,000 HUF, that is five billion seven hundred million forints, 4th Working capital loan replacement 6.
What does WCL stand for?
WCL stands for Working Capital Loan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WCL
We have 132 other meanings of WCL in our Acronym Attic
- West Campus Library (College Station, TX)
- West Coast Labs (Haymarket Media Group; various locations)
- Western Coalfields Limited (India)
- Westinghouse Canada Limited
- Wheel Chair Lift
- Wireless Communications Laboratory
- Wisconsin Coach Lines
- Woodcliff Lake (New Jersey)
- Word-Class Lattice
- Work Control Log
- Workplace Collaborative Learning (software; IBM)
- World Combat League
- World Confederation of Labor
- World-Class Lounge (USAF)
- Washington Center for Learning Alternatives (Washington, DC)
- Washington Contract Loggers Association
- Westchester Coalition for Legal Abortion
- Wisconsin Club Lamb Association
- Workers Compensation Legislation Amendment (Australia)
- Workers' Compensation Lawyers Association, Ltd. (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The regulator had targeted fixed-asset investment lending on Monday, and the working capital loan rules are in draft form.
According to certain sources, the loan will include a rupee term loan, a working capital loan and an export credit agency (ECA)-backed overseas loan.
3505(b) does not apply to an ordinary working capital loan even if the party supplying the funds knows that part of the funds will be used for wage payments in the ordinary course of business.
Private finance brokers, such as Fox Capital Solutions, can usually have a working capital loan application reviewed and approved within 24 to 48 hours and funded within another 5 days (unlike some banks which can take weeks) for qualifying healthcare professionals.
The Indian national carrier failed to pay the working capital loans of Rs 7,400 crore to a consortium of 26 banks by the time limit of 30th September via raising bonds pledged by the government under its reorganization deal, which was executed in April.
There are four areas of approved investments: Healthcare facilities loans; Commercial real estate loans; Working capital loans for businesses (including the business of developing multifamily housing); Business factoring and asset-based loans.
3 million revenue anticipation notes (Private Education Working Capital Loan Program) series 1998E, issued for William Penn College, on CreditWatch with positive implications.