Ex-Im Bank's Working Capital Guarantee Program provides a valuable solution allowing banks to make loans based on export sales.
What does WCGP stand for?
WCGP stands for Working Capital Guarantee Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently
We have 2 other meanings of WCGP in our Acronym Attic
- Weimaraner Club of Greater Louisville (Louisville, KY)
- Where Christ Gets Lifted (radio station)
- Will County Governmental League (Joliet, IL)
- Wisconsin Center for Gifted Learners
- World Congress of Gay and Lesbian Jewish Organizations
- West Cumbria Guild of Model Engineers (UK)
- Wichita Center for Graduate Medical Education
- William Caspar Graustein Memorial Fund
- Windy City Gay Naturists (Chicago, IL; nudist group)
- West Coast Groundfish Observer Program (Portland, OR)
- Waterloo Centre for Groundwater Research (Canada)
- West Central Georgia Regional Hospital (Columbus, GA)
- Wake County Genealogical Society (North Carolina)
- Wallington County Grammar School (UK)
- Western Collaborative Group Study (heart disease research study)
- Winnipeg Classical Guitar Society (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Wolf Creek Generating Station
- World Communication Group Services, Ltd. (various locations)
- Weekly Challenge Golf Tour (Chicago, IL)
- Workflow Content Glossary Translation (Oracle)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, the Bank opened its working capital guarantee program to indirect U.
EX-IM will back up as much as 90% of a trade bank loan through its working capital guarantee program.
After October 1, up to 90% of a bank loan can be backed up by EX-IM's Working Capital Guarantee program.
5 percent of the loan amount for any Working Capital Guarantee Program (WCGP) facility that is approved outside of a bank's delegated authority.
In addition, Comerica Bank is a Super Delegated Authority lender and Fast Track lender for the Ex-Im Bank Working Capital Guarantee Program.
Specifically, they include the Working Capital Guarantee Program, an asset-based credit facility that provides exporters with greater access to working capital needed to fulfill overseas orders, and the International Buyer Credit Program, medium- and long-term buyer financing that allows U.
Ex-Im Bank's Working Capital Guarantee Program is an asset-based lending program for U.