Although funded by the GWBRI, ISDI grant dollars will be distributed by the state's two local workforce investment boards (WIBs) - the Workforce Partnership of Greater Rhode Island (WPGRI) and Workforce Solutions of Providence/Cranston (WSPC).
What does WSPC stand for?
WSPC stands for Workforce Solutions of Providence/Cranston (Rhode Island)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WSPC
We have 8 other meanings of WSPC in our Acronym Attic
- Wisconsin School Psychologists Association
- Women Soaring Pilots Association (Reno, NV)
- World Society for the Protection of Animals
- Wyoming School Psychology Association
- Women in Sport and Physical Activity Journal
- Weapon System Program Assessment Review
- West St. Paul Branch Library (Saint Paul, MN)
- Washington State Potato Commission
- Weapon System Partnership Committee
- West Side Presbyterian Church (Seattle, WA)
- World Scientific Publishing Company (est. 1981; Singapore)
- Wuhan Steel Processing Company (China)
- Washington State Peace Corps Association (now Seattle Area Peace Corps Association)
- Washington State Pest Control Association
- Western States Police Canine Association
- Water Supply and Pollution Control Commission
- Westcoast Society for the Protection and Conservation of Reptiles (Canada)
- Wisconsin State Plane Coordinate System
- West Sussex Primary Care Trust (UK)
- Weapon System Planning Data