To find a local Workforce Investment Board or One-Stop Career Center in your area, go to www.
What does WIF stand for?
WIF stands for Workforce Investment Board
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WIF
We have 42 other meanings of WIF in our Acronym Attic
- Water in Fuel
- Web Interactive Films
- Webdesign International Festival (France)
- West Indian Federation
- Windows Identity Foundation (Microsoft)
- Wireless Informatics Forum
- Wireless Interconnection Forum
- Women in Finance (various organizations)
- Women in Investment Found
- Women's Initiative Forum (various locations)
- World in Flames (strategic WWII game from ADG)
- World Innovation Foundation (UK)
- World Investment Forum (UN Conference on Trade and Development)
- World Italian Foundation
- World View International Foundation
- Wrap In Foil (Explosive Ordnance Disposal)
- West India Fruit and Steamship Company (Roanoke, VA)
- Water Infrastructure Finance Authority (Arizona)
- Westcliffe Independent Film Association (Westcliffe, CO)
- Western India Football Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- The Workforce Investment Board (WIB) of Ventura County announced the addition of Ed Summers and Dr.
Our business-led Workforce Investment Board guides and oversees the public workforce development system for Worcester and 37 surrounding communities.
The Arkansas Workforce Investment Board announces the availability of up to $50,000 in training funds to eligible business applicants under the Arkansas Incumbent Worker Train-ing Program.
GAO-05-807SP June 29, 2005 This document presents a facsimile of GAO's Web-based survey of workforce investment board directors on the use of individual training accounts.
The Alaska Workforce Investment Board is expanding its program to strengthen the state workforce by adding training for workers in resource industries, such as oil, gas and mining.
Consensus building seems to be contagious in long-term care these days: Educators, nurses, workforce investment board (WIB) members, long-term care leaders, national experts, and industry representatives have formed the Commission on Nursing Workforce for Long Term Care to strengthen state and local efforts to address the chronic worker shortage.
Initially the target goal set by CMTC and the Orange County Workforce Investment Board (WIB) was to retain 80 jobs throughout the county during a six month contract period.