The Health Professions and Nursing Workforce Development programs (Title VII & Title VIII) along with Title III of the Public Health Service Act received $623,272 million.
What does WDP stand for?
WDP stands for Workforce Development Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WDP
We have 62 other meanings of WDP in our Acronym Attic
- Westminster Drug Project (UK)
- Wetumpka Depot Players (Wetumpka, Alabama)
- White Directory Publishers, Inc.
- Who Dares Plays
- Whole Dollar Profit (private equity investment returns)
- Windows Drawing Project (software)
- Wireless Datagram Protocol (WAP)
- Wireless DisplayPort
- Work & Development Plan (management performance process)
- Work Disability Prevention (various organizations)
- World Day of Prayer
- Wisconsin Dairy Products Association (trade association)
- World Database on Protected Areas
- Washington Death Penalty Assistance Center
- West Dean Parish Council
- Western Data Processing Center
- Write Data Parity Error
- Westinghouse Distributed Processing Family
- Wisconsin Department of Public Health
- Wisconsin Division of Public Health
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thankfully, helping business leaders sort through the hype and confusion of social media, new media, interactive Internet and mobile applications is a just released, free, online workshop series developed by the California Community College Economic & Workforce Development Program available at http://www.
In this role she oversees the department which lobbies both the Executive Branch and Congress on issues important to nursing, including nursing workforce development programs, staff nurse issues and issues of concern to Advanced Practice Nurses.
Since then, New York has dramatically transformed its workforce development program into a high-performing, demand-driven system.
By helping to develop new franchise business owners, an entrepreneurial training program would help create new jobs through an innovative workforce development program.
In her new role, Ferrante will focus entirely on the development of PMMI's education and workforce development programs, including PMMI's Certified Trainer program and PMMI U's new online learning options.
This spending bill allocates nearly $500 million in critical funding needed for Title VII and Title VIII Nursing Workforce Development Programs for fiscal year 2010.
The Waco, Texas-based NCATC promotes the use of technology applications to enhance economic and workforce development programs and services.