Christmas is a member of the South Carolina Workers' Compensation Education Association; the Workers' Compensation Section of the South Carolina Bar, where he is a council member; the Workers' Injury Law and Advocacy Group (WILG) where he serves on the State Legislative Committee and the South Carolina Injured Workers' Advocates (IWA) where he serves as Secretary of the organization and as Chairman of the Brief Bank Committee.
What does WILG stand for?
WILG stands for Workers' Injury Law and Advocacy Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WILG
We have 1 other meaning of WILG in our Acronym Attic
- Wireless Infrared Local Data Element
- World International Lyme Disease Emergency Rescue
- Wisconsin Literary Education and Reading Network Source
- Western Isles Local Economic Forum (UK)
- Women in Law Empowerment Forum (R.R. Donnelley)
- Wirtschaftslexikon (German: economic encylopedia)
- What I'm Looking For (education)
- What Was I Looking For?
- Wet Inrichting Landelijk Gebied (Dutch: Wet Interior for Land)
- Women's Independent Living Group
- Workplace Injury Litigation Group (Washington, DC)
- Women in International Law Interest Group
- Wisconsin International Law Journal (University of Wisconsin Law School; Madison, WI)
- Weakside Linebacker (football)
- Wireless In Local Loop
- Women in Law Leadership (American Bar Association)
- Women in Learning and Leadership
- Women Involved in Learning and Leading (Tuscaloosa, Alabama)
- Women in Literature and Life Assembly