BOSTON -- The Workers' Compensation Rating and Inspection Bureau of Massachusetts (WCRIB) today recommended to the state Division of Insurance that average rates for workers' compensation insurance be increased by 1.
What does WCRIBMA stand for?
WCRIBMA stands for Workers' Compensation Rating and Inspection Bureau of Massachusetts
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Wait Control Register H
- West Coast Reining Horse Association
- Western Collegiate Roller Hockey League
- Wayne County Rural Health Network (Newark, NY)
- Waterloo Co-Operative Residence Incorporated
- West Campus Residential Initiative (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- West Coast Radio Ireland (radio station)
- Women's Cancer Research Institute
- Workers Compensation Research Institute (est. 1983; Cambridge, MA)
- Workers Compensation Rating and Inspection Bureau
- Wisconsin Council of Religious and Independent Schools
- World Congress of Russian Jewry
- West Coast Rhythm Kings (7-piece music and dance review)
- Western Cotton Research Laboratory (USDA Agricultural Research Service; Phoenix, AZ)
- Western Counties Regional Library (Yarmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Wireless Communications Research Laboratory
- World Council of Religious Leaders
- West Coast Regional Meet (Fortuna, CA)
- West Coast Route Modernisation (UK)
- Western Cultural Resource Management (est. 1978)
Samples in periodicals archive:
29, 2003 The Workers' Compensation Rating and Inspection Bureau of Massachusetts today reacted to state Commissioner of Insurance Julianne Bowler's decision to decrease the average rates for Massachusetts workers' compensation insurance, effective September 1.