Workers' Compensation Law Judge William Griff denied Langan's claim in June 2005, and the Worker's Compensation Appeals Board upheld that decision in September 2006.
What does WCLJ stand for?
WCLJ stands for Workers' Compensation Law Judge
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of WCLJ in our Acronym Attic
- Wythe County Livestock Exchange (Wytheville, VA)
- West Coast Libertarian Foundation (Canada)
- Whole Corn that was Limit-Fed (animal science)
- Williamston Community Library Foundation (Williamston, MI)
- West Coast Log Homes (Canada)
- Whisper Creek Log Homes (Sandy, UT)
- World Clinical Laser Institute
- Writing, Computers and Literacy Initiative
- Wyoming Cost of Living Index
- West Coast Lumber Inspection Bureau (Portland, Oregon)
- Water-Cooled Lithium Lead (nuclear energy)
- West Central Lacrosse League (British Columbia, Canada)
- Western Collegiate Lacrosse League
- Wisconsin Chicago Link, Ltd. (railway transportation company)
- Wisconsin Conservatory of Lifelong Learning (Milwaukee, WI)
- Wolf Creek Little League (Oregon)
- West Coast Lotus Meet (Las Vegas, NV)
- World Chemistry Leadership Meeting
- World Class Learning Materials Inc
- World Class Logistics Management (Newton, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After a hearing, a Workers' Compensation Law Judge (WCJ) found that Nurse Aldrich had established a case that she had an occupational disease, and had given due notice to her employer and had established a casual relationship.